- How do I select the right pool builder?
Our suggestion is to look for a pool contractor that has the experience to match the job. Many of our customers also appreciate that they are working directly with the owner of the company.
- I sometimes see advertisements promising pools at very low prices. Can I / should I buy a pool like this?
Every contractor knows how to save on building costs. You need to be sure that the savings won't become liabilities after the project is complete. Our experience with pool remodeling has shown us many of the problems associated with "low priced" swimming pools.
- Why do cost estimates vary when the pools seem to be the same?
Pool contractors have different overhead concerns. You need to be clear that the proposals offered are for the same quality of equipment and materials.
- What if I have a small or difficult yard to work with?
We don't claim to be magicians, but our experience at creating a pool, spa, or both in tight spaces has been called magic. A phone call can often help to overcome concerns for accessibility.
- What options are available to add to my pool?
There are almost as many options for swimming pool as there are for a luxury car. Waterfalls, to retractable pool covers, to novelty decking materials and more can be discussed and added to your project.
- How should I decide on the design of my pool?
Design choices are best made after you have decided how you are going to best use your new pool or spa. Family activities vary greatly depending on the age of the family. We can introduce you to many of the more popular designs, or consult with you to create a custom look.
- What factors affect the cost of my swimming pool?
Typically the size and the function of the pool will be relative to the price. More features can mean a greater cost. We can discuss the features that you want and show you how to add on features at a future time to help get you in the water today at a price that works for you.
- Is financing readily available for this type of project?
Your pool or spa will become an integral part of your home's value. There are many ways to finance your swimming pool. Home equity, new construction, personal loans are but a few.
You can fill out our financing application online, or print it out and return by mail or fax.
Click here to view our financing application.
- What about warranties? Is my investment in a swimming pool well-protected?
Although it is rare for a swimming pool to need major repair, our company will stand behind our work. Equipment choices will come with a variety of warranty options.
- How much work is involved in owning and caring for a swimming pool?
Care for your swimming pool is relatively easy. Pool equipment such as pool sweeps, filters and chemical injectors can provide much of the needed maintenance. (See our Pool Care page for specific care instructions)
- Should I consider building my own pool as a homeowner?
There are so many trades that go into the building of a swimming pool or spa and each plays an integral role in the final product. An oversite due to inexperience could cost much more than the perceived savings. It took years of experience before we decided we were worthy of your trust to build your pool or spa.